IVAA is looking for breakout session speakers for the 2013 IVAA Online Summit on November 7th and 8th
If you have a topic of interest to our participants we invite you to apply to speak at this event that attracts participants from all over the world!
Session and Presentations are 45 minutes in length with 30 to 35 minutes for presentation and then time for live Q & A with participants. In past years, participants have told us they are most interested in sessions that offer concrete how-to solutions for their virtual business that can be implemented immediately.
Our theme for the Summit is New Horizons: Educate, Grow and Empower. If your topics will help our members, and non members, who attend to educate themselves, have ideas to grow their business and empower them as business owners then we would love to hear about what you can bring to our participants.
If you would like to be considered in our line up of speakers this November, please submit your application via our online speaker form before September 1st and one of our Committee members will be in touch.
Our budget for this event does not allow for paid speakers, however we offer our Speakers a variety of ways to market you and get your business, name and services or products out in front of our collective audience of 20,000 + people.
- We include your name and bio on the website – www.online.ivaa.org
- You are invited to attend ALL of the sessions.
- Sessions are recorded for participants, so if they do not attend live they can still hear you later on.
- Within the last 5 minutes of your session you are able to bring up one of your products or services as an offer to our members.
- We ask that you offer a door prize for your session. (Many speakers offer one as a door prize as a way to naturally bring up the services/product and talk about it)
- We also offer the option to include a prize/ offer in our Grand Finale Giveaway at the last session (In 2012 we had over $4000 in prizes and this is promoted constantly during our marketing campaign and in 2013 we would love to see this hit $5000!)
We have a limited number of spaces available for the speakers’ positions, so apply early!
The sessions will run on Thursday Nov 7th from 11 Eastern to 6pm Eastern and on Friday Nov 8th from 10 am Eastern to 5 pm Eastern.
You can learn more about this online conference for Virtual Assistants on the Online Summit website.
- Ask questions to make more money - October 15, 2014
- 5 Reasons Milspouses Should Start a Home-based Online Business - October 14, 2014
- How A Good Project Management Tool Can Make Your Work Life Easier! - October 13, 2014