IVAA is pleased to announce a Virtual Assistant Scholarship for the New VA Workshop at IVAA Live Summit
Are you thinking of signing up for the New VA Workshop on Aril 30th? You COULD win the course fee back!
The day before the IVAA Live summit starts in Philadelphia, we are hosting a New VA Workshop Day. This day long event is intended to help new virtual assistants get the info needed to kickstart their VA business.
We have two very experienced Virtual Assistants each taking part of the day to cover the must have skills you need to make certain your VA business is a success.
A long time IVAA Member, Kyna Baker, the CEO and founder of 5 Star Business Management – www.5starbusmgmt.com is looking to give back to a deserving new Virtual Assistant. She has offered to provide a virtual assistant scholarship to one of the VA Workshop attendees.
When we asked what prompted her offer, Kyna answered:
“I believe in paying it forward. I also know that going into business can be lonely and you need as much support as you can get. Being able to get the answers you need to grow your business from a few good women (and men) who have been around the block a couple of times, accelerates the probability that you will stay in business.”
For anyone registered to attending the workshop – you can submit your application for the scholarship to IVAA. We will be forwarding this information to Kyna and she will be making the final decision on the winner.
The questions to answer for the application are:
- Why do (or did) you want to become a VA
- Where do you see your VA business one year from today
- What are your expectations for the New VA Workshop
- What is the #1 trait you bring to your business
- What is the #1 skill you bring to your business
Once you have registered for the workshop (or if you already are), please submit your answers to these questions (all 5 must be answered) to the Marketing Department at IVAA. Application deadline is April 1, 2013.
This workshop is perfect for someone looking for a boost to their Virtual Assistant business or just starting out. If you know of anyone in the local area to Philadelphia, please tell them about the workshop.
Thanks for your support of the VA industry Kyna!
* To be eligible for the scholarship, you must register and pay for the workshop, and be in attendance on April 30th, 2103. The winner will be refunded the registration fee of $97.00
- Ask questions to make more money - October 15, 2014
- 5 Reasons Milspouses Should Start a Home-based Online Business - October 14, 2014
- How A Good Project Management Tool Can Make Your Work Life Easier! - October 13, 2014